Saturday, September 26, 2009

raspberries

there is a wonderful place called rosby farm here in the cleveland area. they grow my favorite fruit, and we are allowed to pick them for really cheap. we ate several right off the bat, i froze 2 gallon freezer zip bags full of them {so i can enjoy them during hibernation time here}, made 8 jars of freezer jam, and made some yummy cupcakes for a friend's baby shower.
anne's cupcake recipe {here}
picking 'em with super baby in tow


some really cute raspberries

4 comments:

Tami Allred said...

Cute!!!
Don't tell your husband but I see so much Salmon in your baby.

Anne said...

I'm so jealous of the raspberries- they look delicious! The cupcakes are beautiful and super baby is so cute, we're dying to meet him!

BriAnne said...

Oh man those look amazing! Micah was looking over my shoulder and said how delicious those raspberries look! It was so fun seeing you and your darling Sam today! I don't think I even said it but he is just so dang cute! You look great too, no suprise there! Great to see you guys! Have fun at your reunion!

a purple princess said...

He lara it was fun to see you and matt this weekend.

I love your pictures! I want a new camera so I can take pictures like you do. the colors are so rich and beautiful!!

Send me your email so I can add you to my blog !

kbshoe18@gmail.com