Tuesday, October 27, 2009

falling leaves


change is good...even if it is from fall to winter. the kids had so much fun today playing in our yard, and i had fun snapping pictures of them. today was beautiful. we hit 60 degrees...so the air was crisp {but not too chilly} and the foliage - gorgeous. i picked leaves out of G's hair for 10 minutes...totally worth it. super baby kept trying to eat the leaves and J & G would rake them into piles and then throw them all over the place...even if daddy already used the leaf blower to get them off the driveway...ooops! have fun driving over that tomorrow!

4 comments:

Tami Allred said...

oh I love your pictures. Ok so what kind of camera do you have? I'm asking Santa for a new one.
P.s. Ellie loved her books that I had sent to her for her birthday.

Auburn said...

love that picture of G!

BriAnne said...

How fun! It makes me want to play in all the leaves, too!

Kristi said...

Adorable. I miss Fall. :o)