Saturday, May 8, 2010

birthday banner


G and i worked on that fun birthday banner so that we could
have it for everyone's birthday from now on.

1. i cut my fabric into triangles with pinking shears
(zig zag scissors...this helps the fabric not to fray)
{i did sew a front side to a back side so that
pretty fabric would show of both sides, but you
could glue it, or do without.}

2. i printed out letters i liked and pinned them to felt and then
cut out the felt and HOT GLUED it onto the triangles

3. i hot glued the triangles onto the fat ric rac

...my non-sewer friends can make this! i really do love it.

4 comments:

Jenny G said...

I LOVE this. I'm a big birthday fan and I need this!

Tami Allred said...

CUTE!!! Great Idea!!

Auburn said...

Oh - I gotta try it!! So, So , SO CUTE!!

Randee Mecham said...

Thanks for the instructions! I have been wanting to make one of these for a while and had no idea it was so easy!!