Monday, May 16, 2011

G's is Six



onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t57/laraellingson/db8a6dfa.jpg">
I love this girl. She is such a fun-loving little person. She is always singing and dancing around and often dreaming up something fun to do. She uses large words like, dramatic, exasperated, ashamed {"Mom, I'm so ashamed that I always push the incorrect button on the phone!"}, inappropriate {"The boys on the bus are so inappropriate!"}, beverage {for her school drink}, the list goes on. Matt and I are always giggling to ourselves at what she comes up with. She also is super tough! Whenever she falls she quickly gets up and exclaims, "I meant to do that!" She's a real thinker too. For a while J was afraid of the basement because he was afraid "bad guys" would break in and steal him. G told him that she wasn't scared because if you take a look around our neighborhood, ours is the smallest house and she thinks the robbers would much rather go to the other larger houses than ours because they have better stuff to steal! Ha! G LOVES the stage. She told me that's the whole reason she is in dance is for the show. G loves to sew and create "crafts". Recently she made a purse, a wind chime, and diaper changing pad, and a scarf. She knows all about my sewing machine and knows to ask me first. G is also LOUD! She really doesn't know how to whisper. She is always excited about something and practically yells everything {in a happy way...just loud!} We love our little pretty. My favorite is most every morning the first words out of her mouth are, "Love you, Mom." She and I are buds. Love her.

These pics are in my beautiful yard. I know dandelions are weeds, but they are pretty weeds. G and I love them because they are a "beautiful, vibrant, yellow." We picked some fresh blossoms for her hair. I love my yard. I love my girl more.


These pics are in my beautiful yard. I know dandelions are weeds, but they are pretty weeds. G and I love them because they are a "beautiful, vibrant, yellow." We picked some fresh blossoms for her hair. I love my yard. I love my girl more.










3 comments:

Brandon and Casey Borer said...

She is beautiful Lara, Happy Birthday G!

Kristi said...

Six seems so big. I can't believe how big they're all getting! She's amazingly beautiful. And so educated. :o)

Tami Allred said...

I love the dandelions too.
Wow what a great vocabulary for one so young. Just you wait!